Backup Whole-House Generator Installation
Replace your portable generator
with a Whole Home Generator System!
Your lights are on, your lights are off. From hurricanes and snow storms to accidents, tens of millions of Americans lose their electrical power in their homes each year. No warning – just no lights, no heat, no air conditioning, no refrigerator, no heat pump, and no security system. A few hours without power can be an utter nuisance. Losing power for days, weeks or even longer can be costly and downright dangerous.
How it Works
Your generator is completely automatic, helping to ensure that your home remains safe from the negative and potentially harmful effects of power loss.
- Your generator system automatically and continuously monitors incoming power from the utility line.
- When utility power is interrupted, the control system in the generator automatically senses the loss of power and signals the generator to start.
- The automatic transfer switch safely closes off the utility line and simultaneously opens a new power line from the generator.
- Your generator supplies electricity to your main distribution panel through an automatic transfer switch. You can elect to back up selected emergency circuits or your entire electrical service.
- When utility line voltage returns, the system transfers the electrical load back to the utility line. The generator continues to run for an engine cool-down period of several minutes and the entire system stands ready for the next power outage.
To ensure the system is always ready when you need it, your generator will run a 10-12 minute self-test cycle every week.
Visit Quicktricity on a generator installation: Videos Below!
Generator Installation in Mechancisburg, PA
What our Electricians Can Do:
Quicktricity electricians can install automatic standby generators that will return your home to full power within seconds, 24/7, even when you’re not at home. More convenient than a portable unit, Quicktricity’s fully automatic standby generator senses an outage and begins to produce power immediately. There are no extension cords to plug in, gas tanks to fill, or switches to flip. Our generators deliver the power you need, the security, and peace of mind you always wanted. So Schedule TODAY or Call 717.533.1012.