Outdoor lighting is a simple improvement that can make a huge difference in the safety and security of your home as well as how it looks after dusk. It is always recommended that a professional electrician install these types of systems.
Outdoor lighting is usually installed along walkways, steps, and driveways, pointing up at trees, walls, and fences. The typical outdoor low-voltage landscape lighting system requires just three components: a transformer, low-voltage electrical cable, and the fixtures.
Outdoor lighting uses low-voltage light fixtures linked by a low-voltage cable and connected to a low-voltage transformer, which plugs into an outdoor receptacle and reduces the standard 110-volt current to 12 volts.
Outdoor Lighting Benefits:
Outdoor lights can be a wonderful thing to invest in. They will add much more character to your home, and provide a whole new area for you to enjoy after the sun has gone down.
- Extremely Useful – This new lighting can help you see at night time.
- Beneficial All Year Long – Either in summer or winter this installation can add curb appeal to your home.
- Energy Efficient – If you choose a solar outdoor lighting system, it can save you 10% rather than a regular outdoor lighting system.
- Safety – This installation can help you determine if there is anyone in your yard at any hour of the night time.
- Security – A motion detecting lighting system can help you see in spots that you did not see before.
- Fully Customizable -Each installation that we offer can be interchangeable with any other type of lighting system.