Whole Home Surge Protectors
What is a Whole Home Surge Protector?
A Whole-Home Surge Protector is a device designed to protect the electrical devices in your home from voltage spikes. A Whole-Home Surge Protector attempts to regulate the voltage supplied to an electric device by blocking the voltage supplied. Whole-Home Surge Protectors are also called energy savers or energy controllers.
The Benefits of Whole Home Surge Protection
A Whole-Home Surge Protector optimizes the power that comes into your home, allowing your appliances and equipment motors to operate more efficiently. This reduces heat (wasted electricity), which in turn…
- Lowers your total electric bill
- Reduces the chance of fires
- Increases the life of all your appliances
The overall result is that your household energy demand and energy losses are reduced while your electrical loads run smoother, become more energy efficient, and last much longer. Fewer kilowatt hours expended in your home equals a reduced electrical bill!
Surge Protector Facts
Number one cause of damage to your home electronics is electrical spikes or surges caused by power plants and lightning strikes.
- A Surge Protector can save you 45% on your energy bill
- Reduces your overall energy demand
- Decreases your heat dissipation which extends the life of your appliances
- You can take it with you when you move, or leave it and sell your home as a green energy efficient home